Sunday, August 30, 2020
We will celebrate the Seventh Annual SC Reggae Jerk Wine Festival and we invite you to join us.
You are in for a delightful time at the seventh festival to celebrate Things Jamaican, Reggae Music and Jerk Foods and introduce wines to pair with jerk. Enjoy food vendors with Caribbean foods along with the succulent taste of the Jamaican sensational JERK.
Admission to this year's event will include but is not limited to the following:
- Guests will be greeted with One complimentary 3 ozs Wine sample.
- Complimentary 9 oz wine glass
- One Complimentary jerk sample pairing with Irie Jerk Wine.
- Jerk sample provided by Caribbean Rootz' visiting chef TY from Jamaica.
- Wine Presentation
- Wine samples and wine for purchase by bottle or glass.
- Cooking demonstration presented by Jamaican Chef.
- Live concert performance Bands TBA.
- Radio Host Jamaican Wayne Hall from Reggae Vibes Radio
- Jamaican food selections from the menus of several Caribbean food vendors will be available for purchase
- Special pricing on featured wines at the retail tent.
- Arts and Craft gift options for purchase from a number of specialty vendors.
- Complimentary Walking tour of the world renown Magnolia Gardens.
- Portion of the proceeds benefit Healthy Lifestyle Network, a 501c3 organization dedicated to helping children and adults. Healthy Lifestyle Network hosts a Youth and Adult Healthy Lifestyle Jamboree in May and a diabetes conference in November in Charleston. In addition, in Jamaica they host a youth four prong program, summer camp, women and girls conference, and support to the Woman's Centre that educate the pregnant girls and provide education on prevention and awareness of childhood sexual abuse . Donations of school supplies, soccer balls sizes 3 & 4, shin guards, Art & Craft supplies, cotton fabric, hand quilting thread donations to help with the program will be accepted.